Friday, June 24, 2011

IT'S A SUNNY DAY


Hello guys! Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday! I am so busy with my work plus fixing my room. client meet-ups on the side, and lots of meetings for special projects. Add to that the weak internet connection of PLDT which I think caused by the bad weather! We even do not have a phone line for two days already! Sucks! 
I was with hubby and our electrician at SM North for some light shopping, meaning I bought few lighting for my room for the DIY photo studio I am finishing right now. Then headed home by 5pm but that darn traffic plus gushing yucky flood made our 30-minute travel from SM North to home, a tragic one haha! Soaked and wet that is! 

Mind you we paid P220 for a cab! I hope the typhoon leaves early coz I have lots of meetings to attend to and I cannot leave home with this type of weather. Well anyway, these are the photos I have last week when the weather was still bright and sunny! Oh how I miss Mr. Sun but please when you come back don't be that hot okay? :) 

I was supposed to go with Ana and Ava at the TANG event yesterday but wasn't able to go because Marise is still sick (recovering now), plus I live a bit far from it considering the weather. But still I am happy to get invites from my blogger friends! I hope to get more and to attend more event so I can bond with them again!

I hope I didn't bore you with this post. 

PS: Next week is my birthday already and I am planning a giveaway for all of my readers! Yey! I am just waiting for the stuffs from my sponsors! :)

dress-thrifted
belt-thrifted
oxfords- custom made
bangles- Anagon, DIY and random
head wrap- SM Kids

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit and photos! Kaloka tignan mga 'to, sabay pag silip ko sa windows ngayon parang babagsak mga buildings sa lakas ng hangin at ulan. Hahaha.

    Anyway, love the boho feel. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis! cute ng outfit mo:) i really love the way you shop in thifted store:) keep blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the whole outfit!! :) very chic!

    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ bestie: kalerkey talaga! kamusta naman ang ulan wagas na wagas! haha!buti na lang nkapgshoot last week hihi
    @kevin: gosh you blog din pala! I followed you na! let's do thrift shopping soon! :)
    @anne: thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the flow of your dress and brogues!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...