Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FATHER'S DAY OUTFIT

We celebrated Father's day just last night because it was raining so hard last Sunday. And though it was still a rainy day yesterday, it didn't stop us from celebrating this one's in a year day for Fathers. 

I chose something comfy yet stylish outfit last night since I am going out with Marise and running after her while carrying her big bag won't look good if I overdress haha! Will blog about a few photos of what we did last night on the next post!

PS: If you happen to see that purple shoes of mine on my recent outfit posts, well just ignore it haha that pair is my current fave that's why! :) and the obsession to wear it just keeps on going ahaha!


black dress worn as top- thrifted
leopard harem pants- tomato
purple flats- B club
bangles- random 

6 comments:

  1. i love your leopard harem pants.. new follower here! check out my blog, if you like it follow me too.. hihi! tc

    Diane
    http://whatsrealityallabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the whole outfit, you carry off the harem pants so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @diane: thank you sis!:)
    @cherie: aww thank you dear! I always admire your outfit posts, very whimsical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want your harem pants! I only have a black harem pants that i have overused lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise! Thank you so much for following my blog. Really means a lot to me! Thanks again!

    BTW, I love your pants!

    xx, Channie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur welcome.. Thank you for dropping by..i saw you at the BU but i was intimidated to approach you..hihi..

    i followed you na :)

    Diane
    http://whatsrealityallabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...