Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF ACCESSORIES

Last week I, my mom and Marise when to Quiapo to visit Quiapo church and buy materials for the fringe necklace I am doing. While scouting for the perfect materials and tools to use, I cannot resist the piles and stacks of accessories teasing me to get a few. And because they are within my budget, I got these new babies! :) Pairs of earrings, rings, and necklaces! I got this bunch for only P350!!! Now that's heaven! haha! I think I'll be using them most of the time, especially for outfit photos yay! :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty overload!!! Isn't Quiapo such a heaven??? I love that necklace! BTW, I really wish you'd make feather earrings on your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...