Thursday, May 26, 2011

COMING NEXT: TRES CHIC!




Hey everyone! Finally the long wait is over for my MAY COLLECTION! It's my 31st so I hope you'll all drop by on its launching date! Sorry for the delay, but I got to tell you that your wait is all worth it! 
June is fast-approaching and back to school again! This collection contains wearable pieces for school and for the rainy season!  

And please watch-out for another batch of teaser ads, and teaser photos as well of the fringe and fabric necklaces that I handmade that'll be sold in my shop too! 
I'll leave you with a nice song to set your moods for my 31st collection! Here's Lenka with the song The Show!  HAVE A NICE RAINY DAY EVERYONE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...