Sunday, March 27, 2011

SUNDAY MUSIC: GONE by Nelly and Kelly




Lovin' this music video by Nelly and Kelly. The current song playing on my lappy!:)


 I just spent a lovely bonding with hubby and Marise at Trinoma  last night! Did some outfit shoots too with hubby! I am excited to share 'em with you on the coming days! Plus new collection coming this week, part two of my 29th collection! Lots of great clothes you'll gonna love this Spring!

Please do check-out my 29 th Collection Album for the available items. Click the photo to go there!

Photobucket

Check-out some of the accessories we sell at our SIMONE'S JEWELRY BOX COLLECTION!


 Hope you'll have a wonderful Sunday! :) 

3 comments:

  1. hott music vid of kelly and nelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit,your top looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Denise! To answer your question - a friend of mine who also happens to be a blogger helped me take my photos and I did the same for her. I'll check out your collection later when I'm on my PC :) have a good day!

    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...