Wednesday, March 2, 2011






I know I promised today the second Prints challenge. I will do that tomorrow morning. I remember we have a bonding session later with my mom and my daughter so I cannot shoot for my challenge. I promise to do it tomorrow!:)

So I wanna leave you instead my cute little Marise wearing my fake reading glasses and my nude handbag! I love her to bits! She just knows how to pose ala fashion blogger! A sure hit fashion blogger in the future!

and I will leave you also a video from Coca-Cola, this one's made me feel so happy and appreciate the idea that, little things are the one that makes people really happy! Watch the video and enjoy! I am off to the mall later at 10am! And a client meet-up later around at 2pm! See you guys tomorrow on my challenge!:)






3 comments:

  1. love the pictures! so cute :)

    join my StiLa giveaway!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was smiling the whole 3:51 minutes! Whoever thought of this marketing strat is a genius! The smiles of the people were priceless! Just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fashioneggplant: sure I will join!:) thanks fror dropping by my blog!

    @claud:that's what I exactly felt when I watched that video! inspiring noh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...