Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


As promised here's my CHALLENGE # 2: MIXED PRINTS. This Spring one of the trends is to mix and match wild prints. I opted to mix tribal prints and paint splash prints. I love how they go together and I think the clashing prints blended well. 

I recently got this drop-crotch pants from multiply, and I fell in love with its prints the moment I laid my eyes to it. So as I opened my package, I felt I needed to wear this immediately. I kinda feel the humidity these days. Summer is really fast approaching. I have no plans yet where to go this summer, but I know I will be stuck here in Manila...well for some reasons, work haha! 

I am also looking for bloggers who wanted to have small outfit shoot with me. Just send me an e-mail if you are interested. 

I'd like to thank dear hubby for the wonderful photos! If he's not that busy everyday, I would have wonderful photos like these bunch, in my everyday posts. I am looking forward to another photo sessions with you dearest hubby!

Have a nice day ladies!


tribal print blazer- thrifted
paint-splash print pants- multiply
yellow and gray inner- Greenhills
flats- Jessica
bag- Parisian

2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...