Sunday, March 20, 2011

FEATURED AT PETITE VOGUISH


Yay! This is my very very first blog feature and I am so thankful for Alexis. I met her just about two weeks ago when she bought items from my store. I didn't know she is a blogger too until I went blog-hopping last week and saw a post about the items she bought from my shop.

I was just excited to see an email from her that she'll be featuring me on her blog. My heart pounded for  excitement so I hurriedly answered the questions she emailed me. THANK YOU ALEXIS! I am so honored to have a place on your blog to share my thoughts to other bloggers too! 

Read the whole interview here.

PS: Follow Alexis' blog for more FEATURE FRIDAYS. 

HAVE A NICE SUNDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...