Sunday, February 27, 2011


Terno sila haha!


dinner at Cafe' Breton


Hey guys! I have been mia for the past 2 days. I was sick because of an unusual stomach pain + dizziness brought about by the halo-halo  that I ate last Friday. So here I am along with my baby, still recovering. I am kind of okay now, so here I am giving you a snapshot of what have been through over the week.

Recently, I had a coffee date with two of my girl friends. I didn't know they will enjoy each other's company. I am glad that they bond with each other and I saw how happy they are together.  We will schedule a coffee date  every month. I am loving these two girls!

And of course, we did some outfit shoots that day, to be posted tomorrow! 

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND LADIES!

4 comments:

  1. hi denise! hope ur feeling better na, and yes you can join me in the challenge, what should we call it kaya? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ann: Wee oo nga noh excited ako Ann!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...