Monday, February 28, 2011


I have never seen such two lovely friends as pretty and kind as Cheena and Joann. Last week, we spent an ordinary day trippin' around  the mall... just us girls!
Photobucket
they are actually teasing me to be the first one to have an outfit photo taken


Photobucket
Cheena's the glam rock gal.


Photobucket
Joann's more of a preppy laid-back lady.
Photobucket
And me the girly girl in the group. haha! 
and because we don't have any tripod with us, or somebody trustworthy enough to take our group photo, we made it by turns to have at least two photo with each other. Rotation that is haha!


Photobucket


Photobucket

For my outfit that awesome day, I chose to wear my tiered white skirt I got from multiply to look a bit girly yet comfy enough to stand the warm weather. I paired it with my denim polo and my ribbon belt. 
Our favorite spot is this wooden bridge leading to Starbuck's. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After camwhoring and lots of laughtrips and teasing, we decided to enter the mall to have some cold air. We can really feel the humidity this summer season. We went window shopping and lots of chicakahans, and finally had dinner at Cafe' Breton. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

I  will treasure that day for the rest of my life. I really enjoyed our girl bonding plus the fact that I made  two different ladies to become friends, and to bond with each other. I didn't imagine they will like each other! They didn't know how happy I am seeing them enjoying each other's company. SEE YOU AGAIN ON OUR NEXT COFFEE DATE! LOVE YOU FRIENDS!
Photobucket

Photobucket


denim polo- thrifted
tiered skirt- hangmenow
belt- SM Kids
oxfords- Archive clothing
bag- The Landmark

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos which reminds me of my girlfriends.. =( I'm away from them right now.. You should treasure your friends.. I ♥♥♥ the vintage shots and your entire outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...