Wednesday, February 2, 2011

STUDDED






 

I have this fascination for studded something, like studded purse, studded bag, studded blouse, studded shoes, and studded accessories. To my obsession over this trend, I tried to pull-off an entire outfit with studs from head-to-toe. And I am loving the color motif I chose,  the army green. I felt like a military lady working in the military office. 

Anyway, I will be attending the Manila Bulletin Anniversary tonight at 6pm! I wore my newly-bought black pumps from Parsisian Jr.! Will blog about it tomorrow! 

Have a nice day!


moss green top- Secret Paris
skirt- thrifted
flats- Divisoria
belt- tomato
bracelet- SM Department Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...