Friday, February 11, 2011

MAXIMUM LENGTHS







I love wearing maxi skirt for it brings out the lady in me. I love mixing it with a plain top and a high pair of wedges to add oomph on the floor length skirt. I like how it flows when I move and how it moves when the wind strikes it. 

If you want to wear the maxi skirt trend this spring season, you can get one on my Sweet Comeback collection! Available in shades of cream and grey, and in floral prints. You gotta love em for sure!


PS: All these pieces are still up for grabs and are waiting for adoption! Get one for yourself now! Don't hesitate to check it out or ask some questions!

HAVE A NICE DAY LADIES!

2 comments:

  1. to the max!

    http://myfashionmystatement.blogspot.com/2011/02/jumper-and-child.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...