Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DRESS-UP

I tend to dress-up for special events like fashion blogger meet-ups or fashion events. And later tonight, something big will happen as The Face Hunter is on the house! Lovely bloggers are there for sure for her book signing!

 But as much as I am excited to come see the event along with my blogger friends, I couldn't. I am in the current phase of my life wherein I am smoothening things out. I chose to be with my officemates last night for I know that it will be our last bond together as officemates. I exchanged my time for tonight, for our bond last night, to spend more quality time with them.

 Though I can't come tonight, I still prepared for my outfit if in case I will go to the book signing. And these photos show that I opted for a blue and black ensemble. I am loving royal blues and black combo! This dress was a gift from my hubby. He bought it from Tomato as a Christmas present. Good fashion taste eh?




Have a wonderful night to all of my blogger friends! I hope to have more events to meet you again all!

WEARING:
blue dress- Tomato
blazer- SNR
heels- online find
bag- SM
accessories- Quiapo

4 comments:

  1. That dress looks great on you! The blue look stunning against your skin tone. And I love those shoes!

    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi denise! please join my first giveaway! :))
    http://legallypinayeunice.blogspot.com/2010/12/legally-pinays-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww too bad you weren't at the event, denise! it would have been great to see you there, but there's always a next time!:) nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the red heart purse!!!

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...