Friday, November 5, 2010

BLACK RAINY DAYS







In the last few days, Mr.Rain was keeping my mood gloomy, thus I always feel like wearing dark colors, most especially BLACK. When rainy season is here, I dress-up so timidly, and I only opt for black hues. I can't seem to explain why, but yeah, wearing black for me (on rainy days) only means, I feel so gloomy, and sleepy.

By the way, when I wore this outfit, my officemates teased me that I look like Miley Cyrus. Do I? Hahaha!

PS: Please do check my GOSSIP and SALE ALBUM! All items are P150 and below!:) And please mark your calendar, on my FIRST EVER BAZAAR EXPERIENCE on November 20, 2010, at Malugay St, behind Grepalife bldg.! See you there! I hope to meet you all ladies!:)

WEARING:
Animal print dress-thrifted
leggings-landmark
shoes-divisoria
blazer- from bestie
accessories- Quiapo

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your dress and blazer, so sleek together! and your hair is beautiful too :)

    http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...