Saturday, October 16, 2010

MY CHIC INSPIRATION: Night Lights



Dressing-up everyday is fun  especially going to work wearing your favorite outfit. But sometimes I tend to wear the same thing especially when a day comes I feel like I want something new. And at this point I came to look at several chic bloggers for outfit inspirations, just like NIGHT LIGHTS.

Her style shows her love for vintage and love for quirkiness. I so love how she looks so effortlessly chic, and how wearable and comfy her outfits are. These looks of her are some of the looks I can wear for work especially that they are comfy and not too attention-grabbing, and should I say, very ME. And oh we both have full bangs. :)

photos grabbed from NIGHT LIGHTS.
all photos are used only for this post and not
intended to be used on other purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...