Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WHEN BOREDOM STRIKES ME...

I am sure I will be inseparable with my pen and notebook. Just yesterday when my boredom hit me,I finished leaves of it full of doodles.For a week or so, I have not been doing any office jobs, and that made me feel so bored. I'd rather be busy with work stuffs rather than staring at a blank wall doing nothing. I guess this is what a workaholic lady feels when she does nothing.

I just used my time wisely and sent several emails to suppliers for my stores. I even did all the accounting jobs of my store here in the office, just to kill Mr. Bore Dom. The plan to kill him is not that successful, but I think I made him paralyzed for a while. And today, while I am doing this post in my OFFICE, again, Mr. Bore Dom is alive. Hmmm I am thinking of doing someting...oh Mr. Bore Dom please rest in peace.

Anyway, let's talk about my VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY! When will it be?hmmm no date yet but it will be definitely this September. Watch-out because exiting giveaways will be raffled!









Now for my outfit yesterday, I wore my new navy blue pants, my cream sheer top, and tan vest and shoes.I just so love the combination of brown and blue...what a perfect combination.

I am also inviting you to check SIMONE'S CLOSET, available items are posted there! See you!:) FREE SHIPPING FEE will be given to my followers. SHOP NOW!:)

WEARING:
Cream sheer top- thrifted
navy blue pants- thrifted
tan vest- thrifted
tan flats- divisoria
accessories- Quiapo

2 comments:

  1. wow I HEART those pants!!!=) ang ganda ng kulay,=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your vest denise! and you're right, blue and brown look great together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...