Thursday, September 30, 2010

FLORAL IS LOVE

I still cannot get over on Kotex's launching event at Bizu Greenbelt, last Tuesday. It was my very first blogger event, and I am so happy to finally meet such wonderful persons (I cannot name all of you, but you all are so nice and pretty!).

Give me a day or two and I will post about this event with lots of photos. I know other bloggers might have posted about this already, but I am pretty sure, you'll enjoy also my story about that night.

So let's move on to my day-after-the-Kotex-event photos. I was inspired by Vern's outfit that night(more about her on my Kotex post). Lovely pink floral prints.

And so, I went to my closet,and wore my floral mini dress along with my black leggings and my lovely oxford shoes!




We had another mind-blowing brainstorming session with my office mates at Bo's Coffee.This is in preparation for our next assignment in Raw School.


I ordered fresh orange juice for my itchy throat, but I guess it only made my throat worse.




I wore my black cape over my floral dress before we left,then had a few outfit shots outside Bo's Coffee.

PS: I already sent emails to all those who won in my giveaway! My Next collection is coming out!Watch- out for the teaser and its release.:)

WEARING:
Floral mini dress- from my supplier
leggings- SM dept.store
cape- thrifted
oxford shoes- Archive Clothing
Belt- thrifted
accessories- Handmade, and from Quiapo
bag- from Paris

3 comments:

  1. the floral prints look great on you. plus i really love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorge rings and floral outfit!:) can't wait for your kotex post! so nice to meet you denise!! hopefully next time we could talk more!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...