Monday, August 30, 2010

TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE



Whenever brainstorming is about to hit me, I plan my outfit for that day. I wanted to power-dress by wearing a monochromatic outfit. Either a straight black outfit or an entirely grayscale look. If I wanted to add color, it will only be my shoes. Being a creative person in the Advertising Industry, emotion is a very big factor to crafting the next "Ad of the Decade". I always make myself conditioned, happy, and most of all...I make sure I have eaten what I want. hehe! I also recharge myself with my favorite music, whenever brainstorming drains me. And right now the song that keeps playing on my mind (LSS?hehe) is "Two is Better than One" by the Boys like Girls and Taylor Swift. I just so like the message, that in life, it is better to have "that someone" who can be by your side, and who can lets feel you are not alone. That, I guess proved the saying "No man is an Island". :)

WEARING:
Checkered polo- thrifted
black leggings- thrifted
yellow lace-up- from supplier
accessories-Quiapo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a multiply seller too! So happy to come across multiply seller/blogger :D I like your outfit here, so cute..:) love the shoes!! :) Oh I followed you na, hope you visit mine..:)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...