Tuesday, August 17, 2010

IN 5 MINUTES




Yesterday was the first day of the week! And usually I don't have something in mind to wear during this day. But I wanna congratulate myself for pulling a nice outfit in 5 minutes!Whoa! Maybe the fact "that in 15 minutes I'm gonna be late" was a very very big help! It made me feel so pressured to dress-up that fast! Thanks to my very versatile red dress!

WEARING:
Red dress- Secret Paris
Gray Vest- Divisoria
Leggings- SM
Black shoes- Jessica by SM
Accessories- Quiapo










2 comments:

  1. YOu're into red these days :) If not shoes, on the outfit :) Haha. Nice Denise! Grabe hindi pa natin naschesched kung anoman ang dapat nating i-collab! Waaaaah.

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your vest! and i so know the feeling of being able to dress up quickly and still come up with a nice outfit. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...