Sunday, August 1, 2010

THE YELLOW PEASANT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I just so so love wearing this yellow peasant dress, because it gives me a different feeling while on it. I feel like I am a pretty peasant walking with grace amidst anything. I once wore this dress now with my corset belt, and I think it went pretty well! Sorry for the dark images, it was already 8pm then when I took the photos. I can't have my outfit pictures taken outside, especially in my workplace, because people there cannot appreciate blogging, and when you ask them if they can help me take my photos, I felt like I am begging to death! And I don't want to be like that. If so, then be it! I will take my own photos anyway. I am so happy for those who have someone to grab and be there right in the minute when they need to take their outfit pictures. I hope someday. there will be someone who will be dedicated enough to understand and to help me do my outfit pictures...in my workplace. (the scenery there is far more pretty than inside my room!)

I am sad :(

WEARING:
Yellow dress- bought online
corset belt- F&H
leggings- Divisoria
shoes-Landmark
bag-SM

2 comments:

  1. that belt is awesome i can think of 100 different ways to use it! also those redpumps in your last post are amazing!!

    www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw denise. don't worry I'm pretty sure you'll have someone too in the future :) Your time will come. It used to be my dilemma too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...