Thursday, June 17, 2010

TIME IS GOLD









Yay! I told in my yesterday's post that I'll be answering Scarlet April's tagged post today. I did! But I have no pictures to include yet. I'd better be safe to say that I'll post the TAG POST on saturday! I am so excited to share it with you guys!:)

Anyway, working in an advertising agency + being a mom is really difficult! Yayks! IT's as if the time flies so fast! Like right now, I am struggling to finish this post, because I already here my dad eating breakfast donwstairs, and I know in a minute, he'll be done with that, then after a minute again he'll be done bathing, and dressing up and then we're going to leave for work! Yayks! He moves so fast like The Flash!

I need to hurry guuys! See on my next post!

WEARING:
Black dress- thrifted
grey leggings- divisoria
sandals- So Fab
belt- boutique find
blue blazer- thrifted

1 comment:

  1. Hi denise!I missed reading your posts.mejo busy lng ng konti.I love your black dress.simple pero gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...