Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BLACK BUTTERFLY






They say black butterflies are symbol of death. For me, it isn't and will never will. Butterflies for me symbolizes transformation, change, and the will power to fly after distraught.I can say that from being a coocoon, I am now a full grown butterfly.

I wore this butterfly dress in this post but I wanted to wear it again with another stye. So here it went when I paired it with my black opaque tights and black ballet flats. I think I made a great ensemble after two months of not wearing this dress. :)


WEARING:
butterfly dress- thrifted
black opaque tights- sm dept. store
black shoes- landmark
black belt- divisoria
accessories- handmade

2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...