Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RECOVERY





I got the result of my chest x-ray and thank God that everything's fine. I can actually feel that I am already recovering. I was not feeling sick for the past three days, and was not chilling during the past few nights... whew! I was feeling so gloomy last week for the unexplainable feeling when you are sick, but as of yesterday (my first day of job in the week) I was so happy to be back again at work with happy disposition and full of hopes. I just hope it will be another decade before I get sick again, I hate the weird feeling!

Anyway I cut my bangs, but the lighting in my room didn't give justice to it. I'll try to post more photos of my new bangs soon!:)

WEARING:
checkered dress- thrifted
brown belt- divisoria
black leggings- greenhills
black wedge- parisian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...