Friday, May 28, 2010

A DAY WITHOUT A CELLPHONE



meet Mrs. Cow my pencil holder

meet Pinky, and Snooky my accessories!



Yes you got it right! I forgot to bring my cellphone yesterday, as we were rushing to reach the office before the rain falls. Unfortunately, as we were about to reach our office, I realized thzt I forgot my cellphone. O my gosh! As in I felt the whole day that I was like living inside PBB's house! Thank God for the internet, coz I was able to communicate with my hubby through facebook! Gosh I swear it won't happen again!:)

WEARING:
black dress- thrifted
black leggings-sm dept store
purpple belt- boutique find
purple sandals- so fab
blue blazer- thrifted
accessories Quiapo

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...