Friday, April 9, 2010

SO-SO THURSDAY


Nothing special happened yesterday in the office, aside from the two meetings I had with 1 client and 1 supplier. The radio ad I am telling about my previous posts, is on process for recording. I am acting as the creative director of that project, that's why I am very hands-on to that. We also had a meeting at Dolmar Building in Ortigas EDSA then went back to the office to have a meeting with the production house for our radio ad. Before we reached the office, we passed by a PITCHI-PITCHI store, and we bought 3 orders of 10pcs each. So yummy! By the way pitchi-pitchi is a Filipino dessert made from a sweet root crop that is so sweet and soft and topped-off with creamy melting cheese! Yum! Sorry I have no pictures of the food cause I can't wait to eat it the moment I handed the box of it. hehe

So this is my outfit yesterday, I wore a black cape cardigan even though it's so hot outside!







WEARING:
brown dress- thrifted
black leggings- greenhills
brown lace-up shoes- boutique
violet belt- boutique
black cape- thrifted



5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! I love your dress... such a nice color. And I love how you styled it. It's just too bad that sobra init sa Pilipinas, mas madami pa sana tayo pwede suot if the weather is just cooler.

    Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Denise! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love the touch of violet on your belt. I had to wear cover-ups too whenever I had to do something related kahit ang init hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so damn pretty!
    like the dress, and you styled it very nice;

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that dress with the bow too much.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...