Friday, April 16, 2010

THE GRADUATE part 1


PART 1: THE GRADUATION RITES

So here's my late post of the grad pix of my hubby last tuesday, April 13, 2010 at the Manila Hotel Fiesta Pavillion. I was not able to take many photos of hi graduation rites as well as the moment when he went up stage to get his diploma, cause parent and guardians are not allowed to come infront to take pictures. So most of the pictures you'll see were after the graduation event.


inside the car

the processional

bored
diploma

yihee!!!!after the grad!with his dad!

the graduate



with his dad
with me!

me and my hubby outside manila hotel

So this is the first part of my hubby's graduation day! I'll upload again later or tomorrow the second batch! And I know guys you have seen already what I wore to his graduation, how do I look? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...