Saturday, April 24, 2010

BLACK IN SUMMER


I fell in love with color black when I was on my pregnancy days. I just love it's elegance and classic beauty plus the fact that it can make me look slimmer than my chubby body back then. Since that time, I noticed that my closet is starting to be filled with black or gray colored clothes, from leggings to dress. Wearing an entire all-black outfit makes me feel "super-charged" or as if I have super powers. When office days leaves me difficult times to assemble my outfit for that day, wearing an entire black outfit is my solution. Black is so versatile that you can pair it with anything, and so I guess this explain why I am wearing a total black outfit on the photos.

The black blazer with the power shoulder is what I am tellign you about my previous post. This is the blazer I bought from ukay for only P55. You can't see so clearly because of the shadows, but I promise next time when I wear it again, you can see its details already.

Another day ended with a scorching heat while undergoing a tough brainstorming session "nakakaubos ng brains!haha".








WEARING:
black blazer- thrifted
black long top-thrifted
black pants- tomato
grey shoes- divisoria
black bag-sm dept. store
vintage necklace- from a boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...