Thursday, April 1, 2010

UKAY FEATURE # 2: the chiffon layered star-printed top

Hahaha! I look fat in these photos! But swear I am not fat!Ugh or it's just my round face? and my big legs? Oh my I think I am getting fat! I swear I will abide my strict diet rule!hahaha!

Anyway this was taken last yesterday at the streets of New Manila Quezon City, of course with my ever loyal and supportive officemate/photographer. As usual a lot of people are staring, and thinking (maybe) what the hell are we doing?hehe I don't care anyway! As long as Iam happy!

I went to the mall with hobby for some little bonding moments! But he refused to take his photos. (shy?)

So this is my second ukay feature. The top I am wearing in the photos is a thrift fnd from Quiapo ukay-ukay! I got it for P85 only! So lovely and so chic! Plus it's comfortable too!:)





WEARING:
black layered chiffon top- thrifted
black pants-levis
gray shoes-divisoria
black knitted bolero-baguio
white ribbon-from my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...