Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LITTLE BLACK SKIRT LBS??

I found this cute black skirt in my favorite ukay store and I just love it so much! Perfect fit and so comfy! I paired it with my white accessorized tanktop I bought from my supplier. The other photo shows the grey version of the tanktop which was sold the other day. I want to collect the other colors! Probably I would go to my supplier next week and go shopping for my next collections!

Whew the presentation of our draft IMC CAMPAIGN powerpoint will be later. I hope everything will turn-out right. I am not done yet with the slides but I am hoping to finish it soon so we could have it presentaed to the VP of my client next week! Goodluck to me! hehe

And later, I will go ukay hunting again to de-stress hehe. I hope I'll find cheap ukay items! I am planning to buy skirts and dresses! Wish me luck for my ukay hunting later!


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hey! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...
    i like your style too..oh-so girly with the skirts and dresses. :D

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt. are you going to sell it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i like this outfit,very nice!!! =)


    follow me:


    http://fashionuance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...