Thursday, March 24, 2016

Comeback



 It has been more than a month since my last entry here. And I really miss the feeling of making a post for you guys. A lot happened in the first 3 months of my 2016 and let me unfold them to you as I do my comeback here in my blog. You know, things you love will always pull you in together, after being lost for quite a while. 

I shall catch up all my kwentos as I move forward. For now, let me do my comeback post with a brand new ootd! Summer is my favorite season and obviously, I have been wearing a lot of hippie/boho chic outfits lately. You may follow me on instagram for the bits and pieces of my daily life @simonesfashioncloset

I happened to just randomly put together this outfit. I saw this romper (from Simone's Closet) in my closet, and paired it with our newest knit vest and strap on my tall sandals and voila!
I just love the coachella vibes! :)


romper- from LA ISLA collection
knit vest- Simone's Closet
sandals- etsy manila
bag-gift





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...