Friday, February 21, 2014

NAVAJO COLLECTION





Hey guys I am back from a week-long hiatus!!! You know  much how I spent so much time and effort to my baby's (Simone's Closet) summer campaign! And after months of preparations, finally we are happy to show you the NAVAJO COLLECTION

We are going full blast with our summer collection, through our very own design of lace capes, bohemian slit maxi skirts, and our of course, our ever trademark, the handmade fabric accessories. I seriously contain my happiness knowing that my "used-to-be" dream of designing my own clothing line is finally becoming a fulfillment! I get to design my own style. I am really full-pledged boho so this summer we are focusing on billowy, breezy light capes, sexy and printed maxi skirts, and of course our colorful chunky yet light handmade accessories. 

So to all of you guys reading my blog, please do have time to check on our NAVAJO CLOTHING and NAVAJO ACCESSORIES collections! Sure you would want a piece of more of our products, just in time before you hit the beach! 

I'd like to thank my dear friend, Bella Morcen of THE CREATIVE PEOPLE for doing our photo and video materials! :)

Hope you'll love our summer campaign! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...