Friday, November 15, 2013

Why I Love MAYBELLINE

When it comes to anything that I put on my face, I always make sure that the products I use suit my skin well and secondly, they should be affordable. I do not splurge much on cosmetics, after all, I'd still rather splurge on clothes and shoes, than buy a concealer that almost costs a pair of stilettos.
 
If it's all about quality, and affordability in cosmetics, I found both with MAYBELLINE products. That's the reason why I love the brand. I have been a user since my college days. I personally love their BB creams, and concealer. They're the perfect match to enhancing my features. Even my mom loves MAYBELLINE too! :)
 
I'd like to share something new with the brand, that I am for sure you'll love too!
 
 

 

 
 

INTRODUCING THE 8-IN-1 BB COLLECTION

 

MAYBELLINE Clear Smooth BB has sold over 30 million units in Asia and is one of the widely popular BB brands. Known for its 8 healthy benefits, the 8-in-1 BB Cream brightens, evens, smoothes, refines, clears, conceals, moisturizes and protects to give you perfectly flawless skin in an instant.


FIND THE PERFECT 8-IN-1 BB FOR YOU

The MAYBELLINE Clear Smooth BB collection now has a total of three different formats in varying natural shades to perfectly suit the skin and lifestyle needs of every Asian woman.


 
BB STICK
For Oily Skin

 
The first BB Stick with 12 hour anti-shine powder finish! With its silky smooth application, it gives you a shine free powder finish every time!
 
         ONLY P289
 
 
 
BB CREAM
For Normal / Dry Skin
 
Covers like foundation but doesn't cake, protects like sunblock but isn't sticky, and moisturizes like skincare without being oily!
 
ONLY P259
 
SALE ALERT
ALL MAYBELLINE BB PRODUCTS ARE AT P50 OFF ALL MONTH OF NOVEMBER!
See  don't you just love MAYBELLINE'S affordable products too?! :)
 
 



 
BB WHITE
Sun Protection - SPF 50
 
Conceals and protects-the ultimate sun protection for brighter skin in just one step!
 
 
 ONLY P299

 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...