Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bazaar Outfit


Whenever I visit my booth on bazaars, I always dress-up to represent my own brand, plus stylish and comfy enough to move around. This outfit is just one of my bazaar go-to outfits. No fail combination of crop top+bandage skirt + accessories and sandals. 

By the way I just had a hair makeover I posted on instagram photo already of how it looks like, but I wanted to full show it to you in an outfit post soon! I am so excited with my new hair. Well still the same boho curly hair but new hair color and hair length! :) 

On the other hand, I am busy preparing for a weekend shoot I will be doing with my team for Simone's Closet's August Collection! I am so excited for our new theme plus new items!!!:) July has been a a good month for me and August will be such a busy month for me! I am excited for new ventures and business plans that I almost forget to rest. 

Anyway I hope you are all having a good Monday!!!:)


top, skirt, cobweb necklace- all from Simone's Closet 
bag- Abby Jocson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...