Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Just Can't Get Enough


Hubby always take my photos and I love him so much for always taking the best shots of me. :) That's why I just can't get enough of showing you photos of myself in this very cute skater skirt! I wore this skirt with a blazer on my previous post, and this time, wore it with a casual tie-dye shirt and a cobweb! Such a colorful and breezy outfit on a sunny day!:)

This entire outfit will be for sale on our SOSLTICE BAZAAR coming this March15-16 at Metrotent, Metrowalk near the venue where Il Mercanti is happening. :) so I hope to see you there!!!:)

Below are some snippets of the items coming out on our SOLSTICE BAZAAR!
check here for the full album!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...