Thursday, November 29, 2012

What Did You Say?


It's exactly 12:56 on my clock now. I am sleepy but trying to fight sleepiness by munching on a bag of flatops haha! Which means double time workout later in the morning to burn those calories haha! This week has been a hell busy for me. It's already Thursday now, but I am wishing for Friday to come. I want to rest, I've been in zombie mode (tulala+ lito+baliw) for the last 3 days haha! My helper and I have been crafting cobweb necklaces for the last 4 days to produce plenty of stocks for online release, bazaars and some special orders. Swear our garage really look like a factory. I promise to take a photo tomorrow in case we'll start crafting in the afternoon. We usually start making cobwebs at night 7pm to 12midnight. We're down to box1 and we're moving on to box2 and we can finally relax a bit! Yay!

Need to sleep now. I'll have a new post later so watch-out for that! 

top- Simone's Closet
bandage skirt- Simone's Closet 
loafers-Pill
bag- Australia
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...