Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sailor Moon


 I've always been a fan of the anime show Sailor Moon! Obsessed with their slim bodies and not to mention their pretty costumes! I did my own version, but this time really of that of a sailor well because of the nautical stripes on my dress. Wore this last Saturday on the first day of the Bazaar For All Season! The dress I am wearing in here is a sample of the dress I will be selling on Simone's Closet's Holiday Collection this early December! I can't wait to have our shoot. 

I will be posting a separate post for the happenings on the BFAS Day 1! Stay-tuned!
Oh, do you like my outfit?! :) 

dress-Simone's Closet
belt-random brand
tights- Landmark
heels- PRP
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
braid bracelets-Simone's Closet




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is one awesome look! You look so stylish - the necklace is so special and I am in love with those shoes =) Beautiful!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...