Sunday, October 28, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC: You Got Me by Colbie Caillat



How are you doing guys? Sorry for replying late to your pm's in facebook, dm's and tweets in twitter. I just got back to the circulation once again haha! Took a day off to shop for hubby's gift. He's celebrating his birthday on November 3 so I took the whole day yesterday to ransack the mall haha kidding aside, I was able to buy gifts all I need to do now is hand him the gift.

Anyway, sharing with you a song I just find too cute haha! Colbie Caillat's songs are too cute to pass. I love how it gives me this certain good vibes. Anyway enjoy the song, and I bet you're all savoring your semestral break right? I wish work have sembreaks too but sadly NO. haha oh well the perks perils of a working woman haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...