Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bazaar For All Season

Hey guys! Finally I can little by little unveil my list of Christmas bazaars! And to begin with, I will be part of the BAZAAR FOR ALL SEASON together with your favorite fashion bloggers (you can see on the posters!) Yay to another fun event wherein I can have a chance to meet you and perhaps take your pictures! :) 

What you should all watch-out for is my personal stuffs that I will be selling, mostly my pre-loved clothes. And of course, my shop, SIMONE'S CLOSET will be there too! I will be manning the booth on those days so be sure to drop by alright?! 

For complete details regarding the other fun activities that you should watch-out for, read this post! 

Oh by the way, entrance fee is for only P50 but if you want to avail free entrance go to this link!

SEE YA ALL!



1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...