Saturday, September 8, 2012

Strawberry & Choco


Meet my newest pairs of flat shoes! I love flats more than heels. I don't know why maybe because they're chic and comfy and effortlessly fashionable. :)

Got to abuse them already and starting next week, you'll see outfit posts wearing these two!
How is your Saturday so far? Mine's great since while you're reading this now, I am here at Trinoma with ze family to meet some customers, then we're planning to visit the newly-opened Robinsons Magnolia. Have you been there already? :)

pink loafers- Parisian Jr.
choco loafers- Auztralian 




4 comments:

  1. love these gorgeous shoes! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much! I have a few words to say to inspire you more to blog. Just blog what your heart says, be yourself always and never let fame, blog hits, comments, blog rankings, affect you in blogging. At the end of the day, what matters is the content and not the numbers. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. oh yes you know that I love flats and sandals haha! I fancy them haha! :)

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...