Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chewy Junior


Yes I love sweets haha! There's something abotu sweet pastries that I love the most. Especially those good-looking ones. It's as if they are whispering to my ears to get 'em! Just recently I had a quick fix  at Chewy Junior with mom and Marise! We tried on new york cheesecake, chocolate, and blueberry cheesecake. Which are all yum yum yum!!! My favorite among the three, is the New York Cheesecake, so creamy, so sweet, the bite is just right plus the filling is oozing when you bite near the core! aaaahhh! I am getting hungry now while doing this post hahaahahahah!

Do you like sweets too??? :) yes? yes? yes? haha!

1 comment:

  1. I looove Chewy Junior!! :) Haha now I know where to take you after our milk tea date! ♥

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...