Sunday, August 12, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC: Payphone cover by Alex Goot

Hi everyone! I was not able to blog anything yesterday because I was busy with Simone's Closet's anniversary photoshoot! I am so happy that despite of the sleepless nights and tiring preparations, finally it pushed-through yesterday! And this song, Payphone by Alex Goot is lss-ing in my mind right now haha! This one's been playing repeatedly last night while we're on the shoot. I can't stop listening to this song. Alex's version, for me, is much livelier and gives more positive vibes than the original.

I hope you are having a great Sunday just as I am. And please stay-tuned with another giveaway coming in a bit! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...