Sunday, July 8, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC: A Thousand Miles by Boyce Avenue and Alex Goot



It has been a long while since I last did a SUNDAY MUSIC post haha! I am not good at remembering song titles so I tend to forget the songs I love to listen. There's only a few songs that stick in my mind. Anyway, lately I have been practicing to play A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton, on organ. That is the only song I know to play on my keyboards haha! As much as I love the original version, this cover song by Boyce Avenue and Alex Goot is just really breathtaking. I love cover songs because they give a new life even to the oldest songs. 
I hope you'll like this one!:)

I will be posting a new giveaway in a bit so just sit tight alright?:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...