Saturday, July 7, 2012

Style book: June 2012


Hi guys! Before I move on with new outfit posts, I would like to show you all the outfits I wore last month! Notice how I adore wearing colors on my outfits? Back then, I am not a fan of too colorful clothing, but I guess it's good to try something new! :) Which among these do you like the most? :) 

On another note, I am craving for a cup of chocolate sundae from Mc Donald's! haha! Well actually, I want two cups and a large fries! You know... comfort food haha! Stress stay away from me!haha!

1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome looks. You are really stylish! I saw you at La Feria de Junio and was starstruck haha. I was shy to approach you. :p

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...