Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shades Of Green


I don't own much green clothes in my closet and the top and pants I am wearing in here are a few of them! :) I tried doing some color-blocking but this time, of the same shade. What do you think about this look?:)

On the other hand, I tried cooking kwek-kwek today but sadly, it didn't form the way it should  look like haha! I didn't bother anymore to take a picture, you might laugh at me. BUT still, it tastes the same! I love kwek-kwek dipped in sweet and chili sauce. :)  To those of you wondering, yes I know how to cook, and I love to cook! I just don't have the time to share my recipes in this blog haha! Maybe soon? :)

PS: I am calling the attention of RACHEL CANALES please comment in here your email address! I sent you an email last week on the email address you submitted on the KYM C giveaway, but I got no reply from you!:) 

top- Landmark
pants- thrifted
pumps- Parisian
necklace- Simone's Closet





4 comments:

  1. you look amazing, love the color of your pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! :) I love kwek2x also! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do share your recipes! :P I'd love to try them out myself! Your outfit looks so RCBC Plaza-ready! (LOLwhut?)

    Have a great day, Denise! :)

    AJ
    http://shegoesthrifty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! :) The colors in this ensemble's sooo refreshing!! Haha cute mo sis with the kwek-kwek thing! =)) Wish I knew how to cook!

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...