Friday, June 22, 2012

Fast Car



Upon seeing this vintage car tee, I knew that this post will be titled FAST CAR (the song, you know that? hehe) When I feel like I am not in the mood to dress-up, I always throw a tee and maxi skirt combo and work-out from it. Pile accessories, stand-out lipstick and a warm smile!

This shirt is actually one of the shirts I sold in my previous bazaar and got sold easily! No doubt it is just way too cute right! haha! I am off with my assistant to a fabric shopping day! So I'll see you again tomorrow on my SUY BAG GIVEAWAY alright? 

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

tee- Simone's Closet
maxi skirt- thrifted
necklace- Simone's Closet
sandals- Forever 21



3 comments:

  1. that is such a cute tee!!! :)

    ♥ Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute car prints, sis!! :) Love your smile talaga! Work for Simone's Closet soon together haaa ♥

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute shirt! I love how you play with colors!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...