Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cheetah Girl


Maxi dresses make me feel like a real bohemian girl! I can wear them daily and style them differently! They're easy to accessorize and mix and match with almost anything! Plus I love that I look effortlessly fashionable! Anyway wore this to church with my family last Sunday then we had dinner afterwards!

My head is aching really bad now so I am making this post short. I got to rest a bit then I will be off to a shoot for Simone's Closet!:) I will be the model this time! I am back again (well just for now) to being the model/hmua/photographer! haha! I miss those days! I will be posting the BAZAAR COLLECTION lookbook album on the coming days!:)

Have a great day loves!:)


 dress- thrifted
denim vest-thrifted
sandlas- Parisian
belt- thrifted
necklace- Bedazzle Accessories


6 comments:

  1. like your cheetah print maxi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress denise :) and wow , its thrifted! thumbs up :)) love your fashion style!

    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild look Denise!! Love it! I love your clothes! I don't know where you find them!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice dress! as for me I haven't found the perfect
    maxi dress :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. like that maxi dress :)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...