Sunday, May 13, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC: Come On by Ben Jelen




My body clock has changed since this April and I usually go to sleep around 1am. Back then I was already sleeping by 11pm. But anyway, if you are wondering why I am up that late, is because I do have tons of work stuffs to finish and I can't sleep whenever I don't get to check them (fulfill them). One of the things that have been eating my 10mins every night, is my habit of watching 2 wedding videos before I sleep. I love  weddings, and I easily get carried away and shed tears. I am hoping one day to have my own wedding in such a unique theme. 

Anyway this song was used on one of the wedding videos I have seen. So modern yet so romantic. :) Go ahead listen to it!:)

I will be out the whole day with ze family today! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOUR MOMS GIRLS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...