Sunday, January 29, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC: Find Me by Boyce Avenue





Hey everyone! How are you doing? I am pretty sure you are all taking advantage of the time to sleep and rest, but me, I am working like a carabao joke! haha! But I am a workaholic so it's okay hehe and that explains too why even Saturdays and Sundays I still face my laptop doing proposals and proposals and articles .

Anyway, I just want to share this romantic song from BOYCE AVENUE ( isn't it too obvious that I like them? haha) I don't know but they make any song sound so romantic and deep. This song is entitled FIND ME, and I love the lyrics (I hope you do too). Here are my favorite lines:

Blindly, I came to you
Knowing you’d breathe new life from within
You sleep, here in my arms
Where the world just shuts down for awhile
Blindly, you came to me
Finding peace and belief in this smile
Find some peace and belief in this smile

So true right? :) So there ya go just a quick update, and I hope you love the song too! Got to go now because I will prepare the giveaway I will be uploading in a while! Before I close this post...

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY HUBBY! Thanks for stickin' with me through thick and thin. Always and forever.


GOD BLESS EVERYONE! :)

1 comment:

  1. i love this song :) thx for sharing :)
    veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...