Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PHOTO DIARY: BTS TV Feature




On the 9th of January I got a call from 700 CBN Asia, asking me if I could guest for a TV show on the next day. I was really not expecting it since I was already a guest before on one of their segments last December. I was so thankful to hear that they wanted me to guest again and talk about how to become successful in business, how to begin and how to overcome obstacles. 

I needed at least 2 models that day, to model my products and all, but since it was a last-minute call, I nearly gave-up on looking for girls to model for me. THANK GOD Diane Pancho volunteered to help me right away, and I am so   feeling heaven about it that at least I still have a model to help me out. 

The shoot went well, Diane is so stunning (check her photos above) she is so pretty and the camera loves her (envy me for not being telegenic haha!) It was so freezing cold inside the  studio and good thing I wore my shrug to keep me warm. The interview went well, though  again, I have some buckles, wrong pronunciations, and wrong terms I think haha! The interview lasted for 5 minutes. I was so nervous because three cameras are in front of me and that got me too conscious about how I look on TV haha! I just tried my best to answer the questions with confidence and I just kept on smiling the whole interview to take away my fear haha! OVERALL, I enjoyed everything. That day is just a chance of a lifetime! It's not everyday that you get interviewed on TV. THANK GOD FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!:)

It will be aired some time at the end of January, I will keep you all posted on the airing date. :)


     

6 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sure it wasn't so bad! Gusto ko mapanood! Haha. Congrats Denise. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I missed the chance!!! I'm so happy for you, sis, for the features and all! Simone's Closet is truly successful! See you real soon!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you Denise! Congrats on your first (and def. not the last) TV appearance! hehe!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Denise!! Hoping to meet you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Denise! What a great opportunity this is! great blessing! so happy for you! :)

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations ms. denise hehe its not impossible na very blessed ka tlaga..:) no doubt yan!!love you po!:))

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...