Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Bags


I went to Divisoria last week to buy some fabrics for my necklaces, when I saw a bag store having a BIG SALE! When I mean big, it is really big! You'll see big tables filled with bags like these, and I nearly died seeing them from afar. When I got closer to the store, I've learned that each bag costs P150 only!!! That caused me to panic and dig-in under the mountains of bags, and saw these cute babies! I so love how roomy they are, how perfect their fabrics are, and the colors too! What a steal right girls??! 

You'll see outfit photos this week featuring these two bags. :) Just a hint how big these bags are, I can put my dslr camera inside! Imagine that! :)

4 comments:

  1. wow. ganda ng bag. sulit na sulit ang 150

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bags! They don't look like 150 each! Lucky you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. P150.00 each?? Definitely a steal! :) Miss you sis and I'm excited for our shoot with Nix! :)

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...